Sunday, January 23, 2011

About Me

   My name is Ashley Welch, I am twenty years old. I am from Mobile, Alabama and have lived here my entire life. This is my third year at the University of South Alabama. South wasn't my first choice of school to attend when deciding in high school, because living here all of my life I wanted a change. Now, I am really glad I made the decision and stayed home to attend South Alabama. I started off in Secondary Education, but soon realized that young children were a better choice for me.
   I graduated from Murphy High School located in Mobile, Alabama in 2008. I plan on graduating in hopefully the year of 2012 and teaching somewhere in Mobile. I currently work for Three Georges and the Nuthouse, for those of you who do not know what that is, it's a cute little candy shop. I currently still live at home with my parents and my 16 year old sister. I'm very blessed to have such an awesome family, who I enjoy spending a lot of my time with. I love to do anything outside especially on a pretty day!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley! Thanks for the sweet comment! You should really visit Daphne often. There are many great things to see and do! Its also by Fairhope which has great access to a local beach. Daphne also has a wonderful pier to watch sunsets over the water! Some of the most beautiful sights ever! Best of luck to you on your teaching future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mother of one of the owners of Three Georges... goes to the church I attend. Welcome to EDM310.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ashley, I enjoyed reading your post. I think you made a great decision in regards to staying home to attend South. Plenty of my friends moved away from home to attend college, and unfortunately lost sight of their goals and wasted a year, only to return home and go to South. Wish you the best of luck in the Elementary Education program!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, Does it happen to be Mrs. Euple? She's the only one I know of from the previous owners. Unless it's Scott Gonzalez's mother?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The same thing happened to a couple of my friends, they just didn't make it through the first year or two!

    ReplyDelete