Friday, February 4, 2011

C4C Posts

C4C#1- My first classmate blog assignment was Courtney Bengtson's blog. Courtney is from Daphne, Alabama and teaches at a local daycare. Where she seemed to really enjoy working and loves the kids! I found that we have something in common and that is spending Sundays with our family. I spend almost every Sunday with my family in the afternoon after church. I enjoyed getting to know Courtney through the post. I responded by saying, I was jealous she gets to live in Daphne. I love doing anything across the bay and I really hope to live in Daphne or Fairhope one day.
C4C#2- My second classmate blog assignment was Alexa Howie's  blog. Alexa Howie is originally from New York and has moved around quiet a bit. Her reasons for moving around so much is because her dad is in the Coast Guard. Alexa has always wanted to be a teacher, inspired by her mother. Her parents are her heroes, which I think is really awesome. Alexa also talked highly of her mother, it reminded me a lot of myself. My mom is also a teacher and I strive to be like my mother!

1 comment:

  1. Nice summary but a summary is not necessary for C4C. Summaries are only necessary for C4T and C4K. You can do these C4C summaries if you want, but you do not have to.

    ReplyDelete